Babson’s Professor Grewal Named To Thomson Reuters 2014 World’s Most Influential Scientific Minds List.
Grewal one of just eight marketing experts worldwide included in Thomson Reuters report.
- E-retailing cannot be a stand-alone channel – it must be integrated with the rest of the business (interview reported on: http://www.uoc.edu/portal/en/sala-de-premsa/actualitat/entrevistes/2013/dhruw-grewal.html) January 2013.
- Gas Crunch Slams Brands—But Not the Ones You Think, CNBC.com, March 10, 2011.
- Retailer’s Racy Catalog to Return, Boston Herald, 7/13/10.
- Wired Magazine Becomes Holiday Retailer, The New York Sun, 11/21/06
- Go ahead and gawk; that’s what this revolving billboard on wheels is all about, Commercial Appeal, 10/10/06.
- Holiday Sales up 2% in last full week of season, USA Today, 12/21/04
- Wal-Mart doesn’t plan to toy much with prices, USA Today, 10/11/04.
- Rebates Motivate Consumer Choice, USA Today, 2004.
- The News Journal.com, DE, 3/7/04
- Honolulu Advertiser.com, 3/7/04
- Louisville Courier Journal.com, KY, 3/9/04
- Asbury Park Press.com, NJ, 3/7/04
- Toys aren’t them? Toys R Us may sell toy unit, USA Today, 2004.
- Going Global, Vault Magazine, 2002.
- The Price isn’t Right, Guardian Unlimited, 2002.
- E-Commerce Goes Global for Growth, E-Commerce Times, 2002.
- Who Can You Trust, Small Business Computing.Com, 2001.
- Size Matters: Why Do So Many People Want To Own A Ford Excursion? Because It’s The Godzilla of Suvs, And That’s No Small Feat., Sun Sentinel, 2000
- Naming Rights Trend Growing, South Florida Business Journal, 1999.